16th International festival of cartoon Solin 2021-Croatia
Theme: HISTORIC CITIES
The organizer of 16th International festival of cartoon Solin 2021.Is the Tourist Board of Solin and City Solin.The festival is opened for everyone regardless of nationality, age, sex, or profesion.
„HISTORIC CITIES” (tourism, monuments, culture, tradition, people, religion…)
Conditions of entry:
1. Original works and digital artworks will be accepted. Digital artwork is to be numbered in pencil on the front and pencil signed. In addition to the original works, works in electronic form, A4 size, 300 dpi, jpeg is also acceptable.
2. Work may be black or colored.
3. There should be the name, surname and the address on the reverse side of cartoons.
4. Maximum 5 entries will be submitted.
5. Maximum size of entries is A3 format (40x30cm)
6. Works may not be awarded at other festivals.
Entry deadline is the 05. september. 2021
PRINTED MATTER- NO VALUE:
FESTIVAL SOLIN 2021
Kralja Zvonimira 50,
21210 Solin, CROATIA
(Format: JPEG; Size: A4; Resolution: 200 dpi-300 dpi). Maximum 3MB for a digital work.
Name of digital work: name. surname. country. number (if the autor is submitting more than one work)
6.PRIZE AND AWARDS
1. STATUE OF THE HEAD OF EMPRESS PLAUTILE + 1016 EUR
2. STONE MEDALLION OF THE FESTIVAL TOURIST + 201 EUR
3. STONE MEDALLION OF THE FESTIVAL TOURIST + 101 EUR
CARTOONERS WHOSE WORKS ENTER THE FINALS WILL
RECEIVE AN ELECTRONIC DIPLOMA
The exhibition will take place in the galery of the culture home „ZVONIMIR” Solin on the 17.09.2021
The organizer reserves the right to reproduce the works sent to the festival, Solin 2021, as the advertising material without being obliged to pay a fee to an author whose work may be used. The prize-winning works become property of the organizer.
CARTOON FESTIVAL- SOLIN 2021