International Salon of Press Cartoons & Satirical Visual Arts
1. The competition is open to any cartoonist. There is a free theme.
2. It is acceptable to enter with cartoons that have been published previously. However, they should not have won any prize/award in any other competition.
3. Any technique is allowed.
The cartoonist can submit a maximum of 5 cartoons.
Originals or electronic versions suitable for printing in 300 dpi and jpg format sent by e-mail would also be acceptable.
No responsibility will be assumed for documents sent in different formats and documents that can not he opened.
4. All cartoons must be 30x40cm maximum.
5. The participants must write their names (first and surname) in capital letters, address, e-mail, country and telephone number; a brief CV should be submitted in a sealed envelope.
6. The cartoons must be sent to the following address, no later than the 15th of August 2021: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org ;
POPA’S FOUNDATION TIMISOARA
adress: Street Virgil Onitiu number 5, postal code 300238, Timi§oara, Timis, Romania.
Phone: 0040-(0)744 531 169.
7. The results of the competition will be announced on the 15th of October 2021.
8. The cartoons sent to the competition will not be returned. All cartoons, whether they have won a prize or not, may be used for cultural purposes and may be published. Participation assumes acceptance of these conditions. All cartoons will be kept in the ‘International Salon Of Press Cartoons And Satirical Visual Arts’.
9. The cartoons selected by the jury will be displayed in the exhibition and will also be printed in the album.
10. The reward ceremony will be held on the 15th of October 2021. The opening of the exhibition will be held on the same date, in ‘International Salon Of Press Cartoons And Satirical Visual Arts’ for cartoons which have won an award or have been selected for display. The exhibition will be open until the 30th of October 2021.
11. For participants the travel, accommodation and meals are provided by the organizers.
Judging will be made online in 6 capital cities of the world by great artists around the world.
The honorary president of the International Salon Of Press Cartoons And Satirical Visual Arts is ANTONIO CALDERON de JESUS, International Association of Art Critics (AICA).
There will be 4 prizes of excellence of 1000 Euros eachPDF Rules