RULES & REGULATIONS
• Both professional and non-professional cartoonists are welcome to participate in this contest.
• The competition is open to all individuals aged over 15.
• Works must be originals. All graphic techniques are permitted ..
• Works may be black & white or coloured.
• Each entry submitted should include a covering letter with the cartoonist’s full name, postal address, contact no. and E-Mail ID.
• The digital works have to be sent in JPEG format with a minimum of resolution of 300 dpi (2480 x 3543 pixels).
• The cartoons / Art work must be drawn on A4 format. (maximum size of 3 MB per cartoon) for digital cartoons.
• Number of entries per contestant: maximum three.
• Cartoons/ Art work sent by post need to have full name, postal address, contact no. and E-Mail ID.of cartoonist on the back-side of each cartoon.
• The organiser (INSTITUTE OF LIVER AND BILIARY SCIENCES) will not be held responsible for lost or damaged cartoons / Art work during the shipment.
• Cartoons / Art work should not be awarded at other festivals.
• Cartoons / Art work must not be older than one year.
Deadline for submission of Cartoons / Art work is 15 August 2019
Cartoons must be sent to: following 2 emails:
or by post
Postal Address: CARTOON CONTEST
c/o Ms. Deepti Dubey
Empathy Resource Centre
INSTITUTE OF LIVER AND BILIARY SCIENCES
D-1, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070,(India)
Phone: Ph. : 011-46300000 Extension: 23515
For more detailed information please visit web site https://theempathycampaign.com/cartoon-contest
The content, thoughts and views expressed in the creatives/illustrations will be sole responsibility of the participating Artists . The ILBS will not be held responsible for any content, views expressed by the artists in the creatives/illustrations developed.
• Property rights – All Art work will become the property of the organiser (ILBS) or theme sponsor. Further, the cartoonist will provide Royalty-free and license to publish and publicly display the Cartoons / Art work (Whether winning or not winning an award) for non-commercial purposes.
• By entering the competition, the cartoonist represents and warrants that the Cartoons / Art work is an original work of the cartoonist and does not infringe on the rights of any third parties.
• All selected works for exhibition will be used by the organizers to promote the EMPATHY campaign contest.
• Decisions made by the jury cannot be challenged.
• No correspondence with the jury will be allowed on their decisions.
AWARDS ( INDIA )
• First Prize – 55000/- INR
• Second Prize – 45000/- INR
• Third Prize – 35000/- INR
• Two Consolation prize – 20000/- INR each.
BEST FOREIGN CARTOON AWARDS *
• First Prize – 800 $
• Second Prize – 650 $
• Third Prize – 500 $.
*The prize will be given in equivalent Indian Rupees.
EXHIBITION AND AWARD CEREMONY
• The results of the competition will be announced around 6 week after the last date.
• An exhibition of the selected works will take place in the gallery in Delhi.
By entering the contest, each entrant agrees to abide by the rules and regulations mentioned here.
About The Theme: No Time For Liver ! on source: theempathycampaigncart
RULES & REGULATIONS